Changi Airport.
Friday, July 10, 2009 / 1:22 AM
You can still the images
by just snapping it from your frame.
hello to my wows!

1 week of not updating due to lazy to switch on my laptop. And now, I'm still thinking of MacBook, like seriously i dun know why. Yeah, its going to happen at the end of year 2009! haha. My wishes for completing that Oridnary Level Examination, is it?

Ohkay, Monday was Youth Day and I went out to "ade ah" to bought stuffs with my brother and brother alike. A new bag looks cool anyway to me. Bugis now are getting more crowded and yes, more shops i think. But its too overload of womens fashion. haha. KFC, pocket bandito!!!

Trained all the way to Changi Airport. And first feeling that came upon me was that WOW feeling. The architecture was super really damn cool and nice and way too attractive. Skytrain to Terminal 1 to wait for my sister's arrival. So, there's still time. My brother and I went to the Viewing Mall just to hold on for a few minutes before my sister called to let us know that she came. So, i get to sleep there for about 10mins before my sister called.
Then, met her at the arrival hall and went out to wait for my dad's cab to pick us up and ate KFC again but this time at ECP's. The worst service. I ordered 10 piece of chix but they gave us 5 drumsticks only. Might as well give us all since its about to close right. sway!

Then, went home and watched Wujud 2.5. It sucks alot and not good. They only taped the journey they went to few places at Indonesia and will know what they felt, one got possessed, few saw the figure and pengsan. haha. So, lets wait for the Wujud 3. :D Raya, my house would be last one and the most scariest of all. 12am!haha.

Okay, today just sat for my O level Malay Oral. It was very hard to me. But thank God it was about maturity and teenagers. ;) Then went to KFC to unleash the pressure with the rest. And also I let out the pressure by sleeping 6 hours, from 6pm to 12am. ahaha! YAah, Faisal and Faizul meet-up at MSN was not met. hehe.
Atep
FOTOblog
"All of my friends and FAMILES are worthy. They changed me till now. And being confident and motivated is the key to success."

The FOTO-guy.

A shutterbug of Olympus.
Freelance PhotoGrapher.
Outdoor/Indoor Photoshooting needed?
Your photographer is here. No Charge.

Let's Speak Up?


The Chain Goes Down.


Journey

By post:
  1. School.
  2. Transformers BECOME MICE
  3. Oh, that 2DAYS 1NIGHT!!!!
  4. Me & The Kids.
  5. dream
  6. Zara
  7. About the Weekend
  8. Singapore Discovery Night
  9. Happy Birthday Husna
  10. 17 again!
By month: