My Home Photography & KAKI Photo!!!
Monday, July 20, 2009 / 2:42 PM










KAKI photo mass young photographer outing.
It all started when I met them at the One Fullerton's Starbucks. Yeah, we booked our place along that pathway. Its a great view for the fireworks. Really great view. One by one, the other members of KAKI photo came. Along the way, I got to know many people, i mean MANY friends. They are cool and fun adults.
The best part was then the first fireworks exploded but we were still normal. We were ready for the project of the fireworks. Tripod were nicely set-up and camera were tightly fitted with the head of the tripod. And there it goes, BOOM BOOM of the fireworks. I really worked very fast for the black-card technique to capture the fireworks. Thanks them, the KAKI FOTO crew. I really enjoyed Saturday with them. After all, we packed our stuffs and group photo and Marina's KFC. We packed our foods and ate outside there. haha!
*When all of us were setting up our tripods, there were still as many photographers of PROFESSIONAL out there. Envy.



Fireworky-worky.

okay, i do the job. You settle the bulidings.


Let's fly this all across Singapore.


IR is such a MESS.



How great was it. My photo was published across Singapore.
'My Home' Photogrpahy Competition.
The results was out on that day when i reached that Toa Payoh Mall. I was there with my family. So, when i signed on the registation form, I was awarded the Merit. I was so happy and delighted. First competition participate, first victory. hehe. I looked for my photo and there is. Its so big, YEAH. Thanks to Venga for his armpit's hair. HAHAA!
Everything seems normal. No REAL special Guest-of-Honour. hehe. The prize presentation was superb. When my name was called for the prize, it seems like there were people supporting me. haha. Singaporeans are GREAT! lol. I was jealous for the 1st and 2nd prize winners because they got a NIKON DSLR while the others only a digital camera.
So, I tear out the envelope. I thought it was a certificate or a congratulation slip. BUT, I peeked it and saw 2 $50 notes! I was shocked and toungue-tied. I told my mum, let's go for a lunch! my treat. hahaa. My first treat for the family. You know, when you received something such as money in this case, share it with your family. They are the closest one in this world. Next, I collected a paid of NDP tickets, its a preview on the 1st august with my SISTER. wohoo.
So, A Nikon Digital Camera. A pair of NDP tickets. A pair of $50 notes.

There were photo competiton, pledge competition, new media(film) competition and essay competition. I was told by my mom that I was the youngest out of all the prize winners excluding for the school's competition. Yeah, there is also a person who is part of this committee told my mum that i was the youngest. haha! And also, there was a guy from RP who won the New Media comp congratulate me and talked. He told me also that I was fast. Meaning that, I am fast/early to win this competition. It's hard to see adults like me,young adults, to win this OPEN category photo competition.
Wahh, I just felt soooo much happier on that day. Thanks to peoples who supports me in photography. Thanks friends. I won.


Teaching a very young girl.
That's OURS. Thanks Venga for your special presence.
The one who good at speaking.
and
The one who good at photograp


Brother-to-Brother influenced.


The Prize Winners. I was the youngest EXCLUDING that uniformed school.


The Great Family that supports for my photography.


Ny-Kon.
I'm hoping to get one. ;)
please please

Atep
FOTOblog
"All of my friends and FAMILES are worthy. They changed me till now. And being confident and motivated is the key to success."

The FOTO-guy.

A shutterbug of Olympus.
Freelance PhotoGrapher.
Outdoor/Indoor Photoshooting needed?
Your photographer is here. No Charge.

Let's Speak Up?


The Chain Goes Down.


Journey

By post:
  1. Changi Airport.
  2. School.
  3. Transformers BECOME MICE
  4. Oh, that 2DAYS 1NIGHT!!!!
  5. Me & The Kids.
  6. dream
  7. Zara
  8. About the Weekend
  9. Singapore Discovery Night
  10. Happy Birthday Husna
By month: