West Coast Kite Flying
Monday, July 27, 2009 / 2:31 PM
Kite Flyer.
The mindset towards Kite player.


Another post, Another story.
I just love weekends so much. I spent my weekends for such enjoyment as if I'm totally free and relaxed, just to have fun. These past few weekends. I've been busy with activities, outings and family gathering. It always turns out to be fun.

Last weekend,Saturday.
I have planned to go for fireworks shooting but a call from a friend for Singapore Flyers. Free ticket, ITS A YES! That was my first time boarding that capsule. At first, I was scared that I would vomit but actually, I felt nothing. I was having fun snapping shots. When, I was on the top peak of the flyers, The fireworks started to shoot out and I was lucky. I got to see the whole Singapore or should I say buildings in the Central of Singapore. Next, I met up with the mats and they headed for a pool game. I tagged along. I was the only non-ITE. fun!

Sunday plak.
In the morning, family and I went to West Coast to play kite there together with 2 friends of my sister. It was windy and my paparazzi session started when they started to fly their kite. Lots of photos but I don't want to upload everything. We had fun there. While I was seating on the mat, I watched this freesbies game between the Singapore Team and the Orange team. haha. Then, an event from a n organizer. Thats fun. They played water bomb. How fun was that!! It's been long I have not played that game. miss it!
Then, headed to Sim Lim for a rounding of shops. CANON 500D kit II, here I come~
Atep
FOTOblog
"All of my friends and FAMILES are worthy. They changed me till now. And being confident and motivated is the key to success."

The FOTO-guy.

A shutterbug of Olympus.
Freelance PhotoGrapher.
Outdoor/Indoor Photoshooting needed?
Your photographer is here. No Charge.

Let's Speak Up?


The Chain Goes Down.


Journey

By post:
  1. My Home Photography & KAKI Photo!!!
  2. Changi Airport.
  3. School.
  4. Transformers BECOME MICE
  5. Oh, that 2DAYS 1NIGHT!!!!
  6. Me & The Kids.
  7. dream
  8. Zara
  9. About the Weekend
  10. Singapore Discovery Night
By month: