NDP 09 preview
Sunday, August 02, 2009 / 1:34 PM

I had fun on Friday and Saturday but Saturday is the best.

My effort of winning that photo comp got me into the last NDP Preview 09. Me & my sis were rushing from City Hall to the Platform. Overtook everyone like as if we were the only one who are in a hurry. Pushing people and no apology was what I did, Typical Singaporean. We reached there and I was scanned by the officer due to a sound. I was looking for the Pink bag but unfortunately, there wasn't any on any sections, i think. So, we only got the purple and green one. It doesn't matter cause as long as I get to see the parade for almost 5 years.
We got the far right and bad spot. Tatoo session first. As soon as the parade was about to start, I saw many PGs dude. Awesome. And I would like to volunteer for the NDP's photographer or the motivator. No money, No problem. Hosts came out and there goes the show starts. You guys just enjoy the pictures kay. I don't like to talked too much. heheh. But, Fireworks were badly done.
more @ Foto Blog

A sneak images of the NDP Parade 09 for you!
Siblings.Defence oi.
Catch the culprit.
Something's happening.
Power
Atep
FOTOblog
"All of my friends and FAMILES are worthy. They changed me till now. And being confident and motivated is the key to success."

The FOTO-guy.

A shutterbug of Olympus.
Freelance PhotoGrapher.
Outdoor/Indoor Photoshooting needed?
Your photographer is here. No Charge.

Let's Speak Up?


The Chain Goes Down.


Journey

By post:
  1. West Coast Kite Flying
  2. My Home Photography & KAKI Photo!!!
  3. Changi Airport.
  4. School.
  5. Transformers BECOME MICE
  6. Oh, that 2DAYS 1NIGHT!!!!
  7. Me & The Kids.
  8. dream
  9. Zara
  10. About the Weekend
By month: