Come Together!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009 / 8:23 PM
Kaki Foto.

Happy NaSIONAL DAy!

Hello! If you guys notice, I update my blog once per week since weekdays are busy. Yeah, that is a fixed point.

National Day 09 was superb and exhausted with KF and budak2 biasak ah. Recruited Muhsin to tag along with KF since he was inspired by me. He used that Classic Nikon Film camera when he collected that from his uncle's crib at JE. Now I believed that Singapore is on Haze mode. It was damn clear but poor thing I couldn't show you cause that picture is not well done. heheh. We trained to City Hall and everywhere was packed. Merged with the KF and started our journey to the PADANG! There was more crowded with REDs and RED PATRIOTIC singaporeans. There was a concert. haha. Joined in the fun though. A Starting of group photo of the KAKI FOTO there. Then, we started our journey to look for spot for the fireworks. Shutters everywhere while walking and nice and tak perlu nye gambar was also captured.
It was getting darker by the sight of the clouds up high. CBD was seriously damn awesome. Roads closed/blocked. Our path was distracted. Thoughts started to split out. One Raffles Quay, our spot. I used to be on that spot during last year's NDP with family. The budak2 biasak was as usual at the bridge. I heard their story was fun and FUN. We went to meet them and Marina. While on our way, many attractions caught our eye and tripod set up with cameras on it. Shoooot shoot and point. NICE lah! Buildings of lights. Also, first tried Nikon's sppedlight. And I just got a new one of a low brand. But why now start with a basic right? :)
That's all I could say, not in the mood to blog.
Need to see more fotos, go check out my facebook.




Bunga API
Setup by the sunset.
Where's the camera.

Beauty Buildings.

My photographer buddy.
Camwhore lah KAU.
Brothers in crime.
Singapore's Patriotic Couple.
The peeps we met them at a traffic light.
Atep
FOTOblog
"All of my friends and FAMILES are worthy. They changed me till now. And being confident and motivated is the key to success."

The FOTO-guy.

A shutterbug of Olympus.
Freelance PhotoGrapher.
Outdoor/Indoor Photoshooting needed?
Your photographer is here. No Charge.

Let's Speak Up?


The Chain Goes Down.


Journey

By post:
  1. NDP 09 preview
  2. West Coast Kite Flying
  3. My Home Photography & KAKI Photo!!!
  4. Changi Airport.
  5. School.
  6. Transformers BECOME MICE
  7. Oh, that 2DAYS 1NIGHT!!!!
  8. Me & The Kids.
  9. dream
  10. Zara
By month: