PhotoBUGGERS
Sunday, August 16, 2009 / 7:26 PM
I'll wait till the grass grows above my ankle.

Heading to town @ 1230 was not that crowded. I thought it would be because it's the peak hour/lunch time. But, I forgot that it was Saturday. haha. Anyway, no difference, yeah. Far East Plaza for the lunch for only 4bucks. Then started our cam-whore outside the Plaza. Oh yah, then we headed to Botanic Garden which I've not went there for about 10years. I think Primary 2 was my last time. Firstly, I thought there's a fee but not. Secondly, I thought its just a normal typical park/garden, but NOT. We snap and snap photos. Mostly was Muhsin because I'm teaching him, IN THE PROCESS. Then, we took few group photos cause group photo are much nicer. It doesn't matter lah.
Let's go for Vivo instead of Marina for slacking hour!! Me and Muhsin started to set up our speedlight but poor thing, we didn't have the stand for inserting the flash into out tripod. Nevermind, we were very innovative by putting paper in it. hehe! Had Dinner there too and Shira and Nasri could be tagged. I guess I had so much fun that day with taking photos.




Never say " A Photographer can not be a Model"
They have more skills on it.

This is my Class Heroes.

Thanks to these models and photographer,husna.
Surrender your life
or
be my models?
We have prove.
Jonas Brothers -_-
Point me and SHOOT.
Thats the last group.
:D
Atep
FOTOblog
"All of my friends and FAMILES are worthy. They changed me till now. And being confident and motivated is the key to success."

The FOTO-guy.

A shutterbug of Olympus.
Freelance PhotoGrapher.
Outdoor/Indoor Photoshooting needed?
Your photographer is here. No Charge.

Let's Speak Up?


The Chain Goes Down.


Journey

By post:
  1. Come Together!
  2. NDP 09 preview
  3. West Coast Kite Flying
  4. My Home Photography & KAKI Photo!!!
  5. Changi Airport.
  6. School.
  7. Transformers BECOME MICE
  8. Oh, that 2DAYS 1NIGHT!!!!
  9. Me & The Kids.
  10. dream
By month: