turtle day!
Sunday, August 23, 2009 / 4:32 PM
I want you but you ran away;
All this while everything had vanished;
What I want will be lost;
Whatever U want will get


Fasting month and Non-Fasting month is the same. But there's a little different; You cannot cursed or say any vulgarities and anything that GOD had forbidden you from doing so. I just love Fasting month. All the bad stuffs are prohibited.

Friday went to Chinese Garden to capture the highlights of Chinese Garden. We ended up snapping from the top of the Pagoda and the Twin-Mini Pagoda. Only trees that are in green colour. Sunset was also there for us, thank God. We were searching for the turtle thingy but we were like going around the 'museum'. Toilet, ponds and more other stuffs we ended up while searching for that museum. Thanks to Muhsin for treating me to get in there. I thought it was not a worth but IT WAS lahhh! Many and Many turtles were there. Dinosaur's turtle, pig-headed and much more. I didn't know that turtles do sounded like a human being. We were shocked when we heard it and we ran off from that space. WARNING! DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOUR FINGER NEAR A TURTLE. THEY WILL NOT LET GO. I tried to test them by putting a plastic and one of them bite it and i tried to pull but the turtle was holding it strongly. Imagine if it was ur finger.
We were satisfied with our photos and we walk our way to Taman Jurong's KFC and had our dinner.

My superMODEL
Beauty FOOL
I like this one!
That's Turtle Ranger.
Without me, there won't be food for them.
Those turtles are photogenic.
Sweet couple.

okay!
Atep
FOTOblog
"All of my friends and FAMILES are worthy. They changed me till now. And being confident and motivated is the key to success."

The FOTO-guy.

A shutterbug of Olympus.
Freelance PhotoGrapher.
Outdoor/Indoor Photoshooting needed?
Your photographer is here. No Charge.

Let's Speak Up?


The Chain Goes Down.


Journey

By post:
  1. PhotoBUGGERS
  2. Come Together!
  3. NDP 09 preview
  4. West Coast Kite Flying
  5. My Home Photography & KAKI Photo!!!
  6. Changi Airport.
  7. School.
  8. Transformers BECOME MICE
  9. Oh, that 2DAYS 1NIGHT!!!!
  10. Me & The Kids.
By month: